Be among the first to try this brand-new product!
With Paragon ExtBrowser, you can work with a Linux native file system using Windows. Just plug in your hard disk with ExtFS partitions to your PC via eSATA or USB-to-SATA and you can instantly modify files on Linux partition without installing special drivers.
- Easy to install
- Fast and transparent access to Ext2FS/Ext3FS under Windows®,
- Special unmapped folder in My Computer (Explorer) to open ExtFS partitions, where you can read, write, modify, create, delete files and folders under Windows.
- Better stability with less risk to your system because there is no need to install a separate kernel mode driver
- Import/Export files and folders from/to ExtFS partitions. For example, if the hard drive is taken from NAS storage and you need to open a Linux partition and copy from it or place a new file there, ExtBrowser eliminates the need to install the hard drive or configure it for network access. Simply connect a hard drive via the eSATA connector or USB-to-SATA adapter to the PC and access your files.
- Open documents and multimedia directly from ExtFS partitions. If you want to watch movies or open large documents contained on a Linux partition, simply connect the drive directly to the PC to get instant access..