- This product supports only x86 and x86-64 architectures
- Processor: Intel Pentium 300 MHz and higher, or compatible
- RAM: 32MB
- Both 32- and 64-bit CPUs are supported
- HDD: 10 MB
- Supported architectures:
This product supports x86 and x86-64 architectures.
- Supported Linux kernel:
Currently, the product supports Linux kernels from 2.6.36 up to kernel 4.4.x.
Due to the ever-changing nature of Linux, using newer Linux kernels may require changes to the product. Thus, compatibility of this release with kernels later than 4.4.x, as well as with highly customized kernels, cannot be guaranteed.
- Supported Linux distributions:The following Linux distributions have been tested in the Paragon test lab:
- Ubuntu 16.04;
- Debian 8.4;
- Fedora 23;
- OpenSuse 42.1;
- CentOS 7.
- Development environment:
A development environment is required to compile the Linux drivers. Please make sure that you have installed:
- Kernel source code (recommended) or kernel header files (doesn’t always work);
- GNU C (gcc) compiler;
- GNU Make;
- GNU ld (binutils);
- Modutils (module-init tools).
- (Thanks to its unique technology, our NTFS&HFS+ for Linux driver has low system requirements. For example, the driver only requires 650KB of free RAM to work with NTFS partitions larger than 250 GB. Kernel driver modules themselves take up around 800 KB of RAM.)
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.