- New Support for the latest OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Update Bug fixing and achieving an unprecedented stability even under heavy workload
- Unprecedented high NTFS performance. The transfer rate is the same as with the native HFS file system!
- Full read/write access to NTFS. Mac® OS X provides limited support of NTFS, the primary file system of any Windows® PC. With Paragon’s NTFS for Mac® OS X, you’ll get full read/write access to any version of NTFS under Mac® OS X
- Support for Mac® OS X Leopard, Snow Leopard (32 and 64 bit), Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite
- Easy to install. The driver is easily installed through a new user-friendly wizard
- Easy to use. Mount any NTFS partition like a native one - no need to perform special commands to get access; just attach a disk or other media with NTFS partition and use it as you wish
- Create and repair NTFS partitions under Mac® the same way you usually do with HFS/HFS+
- Software update center. Get notifications about new updates and perform them by clicking only one button. That's all you need to do to keep your software updated
- Non-Roman characters and languages. File and folder names in national languages, including Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian
- No limitation to maximum file/partition size (within Mac® OS X and NTFS specifications)
- Native support for extended attributes
Supporting NTFS features
- All NTFS versions are supported (from Windows NT 3.1 to Windows 8.1)
- Compressed files and folders
- Sparse files
- Files and folders with security permissions
- Format NTFS utility - formats any partition as NTFS under Mac® OS 10.5 and higher
- Check NTFS utility - checks NTFS partition integrity and fixes errors, creates and displays a status report about the NTFS file system
- Control NTFS utility - allows a user to control NTFS for Mac® driver behavior
Mac® & the Mac® Logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Windows® & the Windows® Logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation., registered in the U.S. and other countries.