Join Beta Testing Now!
Five of the most active beta testers, who provide the most valuable feedback or suggestions will
receive free commercial licenses of Paragon Drive Copy for Mac
® OS X. However we appreciate any input and all beta-testers will get 30%
discount on the final commercial version of program.
Key Features & Benefits
- Copy an entire disk or its separate volumes to another disk.
- Quick and easy P2V migration: copy disk contents to any virtual container (pVHD, VMDK, VHD,
- Reliable V2P migration: connect a virtual container to copy its contents to a physical
- Non-destructive volume copying to do a selective restore from the previously made virtual
- Target volumes resize by drag-and-dropping their borders on a disk layout map.
- Sector-level data processing to achieve maximum stability and higher performance than with a
traditional file-level approach.
- Support for Apple Boot Camp configurations.
Typical Use Cases
Migrating a Boot Camp Configuration to a Larger Disk or a New Mac. Migrate a
dual-boot system of Mac OS X and Windows to a larger disk or a new Mac computer. By using the
available resize function you can allocate just a slice of disk space you exactly need for each
Wrapping up a Boot Camp Configuration to a Virtual Container. Migrate a dual-boot
system of Mac OS X and Windows to a virtual container by any supported virtualization vendors (pVHD
of Paragon, VMDK of VMware, VHD of Microsoft, VDI of Oracle, and HDD of Parallels), either for P2V
or backup purposes.
Wrapping up Mac OS X to a Virtual Container. Migrate your Mac OS X to a virtual
container by any of supported virtualization vendors (pVHD of Paragon, VMDK of VMware, VHD of
Microsoft, VDI of Oracle, of HDD for Parallels) either for P2V or backup purposes.
Collecting Logs. In case of difficulties using Drive Copy for Mac OS X, you can
address Paragon Software support engineers for assistance. To submit a support ticket, first please
need to collect all operation logs. Drive Copy for Mac OS X simplifies this operation with a handy
- OS X 10.7 Lion
- OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Ultra high capacity disks (up to 10 TB tested)
- IDE, SCSI and SATA/eSATA disks
- SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Thunderbolt, FireWire (i.e. IEEE1394), USB 1.0, USB 2.0 , USB 3.0, ZIP® and Jazz® disks
- PC card storage devices (all types of flash memory, etc.)
Mac® & the Mac® Logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other