Learn More about Beta Testing:
What is Beta Testing?
The beta phase of software design exposes a new product, which has just emerged from internal testing, to a large number of real people and real usage.
Through beta testing, we evaluate how the product performs in a "real world" environment and collect valuable feedback from our customers.
What is a beta version?
A "beta" is a pre-release version of a product that is available for beta testing before the final version of the product is released.
Please, note that a beta version is NOT the final version of the product and we do not guarantee an absence of errors that may disrupt the computer's operation system and/or result data loss. We recommend against use of any beta software in a critical, commercial or production environment. Implementation of beta software should be limited to experienced users only in a staging or test environment.
What is required from a beta tester?
- download and install the product for testing;
- spend a certain amount of time testing the product;
- report all problems you experienced with the product;
- provide suggestions you have to improve the product being tested;
- report on compatibility problems (related to your configuration).