Why Paragon ExtFS for Windows® Professional?
Paragon ExtFS for Windows® Professional is a unique tool which allows you to get full access to Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 file system in Windows.
With Paragon ExtFS for Windows® you can work with a Linux native file system using Windows. Just plug your hard disk with ExtFS partitions into your PC and instantly read and modify any media on the Linux partitions.
Key Features & Benefits
- Provides fast and transparent access to Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 under Windows
- New Create/format-partition wizards
- New Read-only support for LVM (Logical Volume Management)
- New Supports the latest Windows 10
- Easy to install
- Run at startup and automount feature
- Useful tray application and support for safe eject
- Import/Export files and folders from/to Ext partitions. If a hard disk is taken from NAS storage and you need to open a Linux partition and copy from it or place a new file there, Paragon ExtFS for Windows eliminates the need of installing the hard drive or configure it for network access. Simply connect a hard drive via a eSATA connector or USB-to-SATA adapter to the PC and access your files.
- Open documents and multimedia directly from Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 partitions. If you want to watch movies or open large documents contained on a Linux partition, simply connect the drive directly to the PC to get instant access.
Supported Operating Systems
- New Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP (32 Bit only)
- New Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 2008 server (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 2003 server (32/64 Bit)
Mac® & the Mac® Logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Windows® & the Windows® Logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation., registered in the U.S. and other countries.