Need to access data on your virtual disk or dreaming about fast and easy data exchange between
the host and guest OS on a Mac? We've got you covered! Introducing new Paragon VMDK Mounter for Mac
OS X - the first and only solution on the market which gives you full high-speed read/write access
to virtual disks under Mac.
Key Features & Benefits
- Very easy to use – mount a virtual container by double clicking or using Finder's “Open With…”
- Alternatively a powerful CLI (Command Line Interface) utility allows you to create and mount a
- High performance – high access speed to virtual disk content and high-speed data exchange
between host and guest OS.
- The first and only solution with full read/write access to virtual disks on OS X.
Supported Virtual Disks Formats
- VMDK – VMware Virtual Disk
- VDI – VirtualBox Virtual Disk
- VHD – Microsoft Virtual PC
- pVHD – Paragon Virtual Disk
- VHDX – Microsoft Hyper-V Virtual Disk
- OS X 10.7 Lion
- OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Mac® & the Mac® Logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other